{Letter #86} Higher Joy!

Hi everyone! I hope you all have had a great week! One of the biggest highlights of my week was definitely General Conference! If you don't know what that is or didn't get to watch, I would highly recommend you look it up (link above) and watch it! It's awesome! In addition to that, we had 9 of our friends listen to the words of a Prophet this weekend! That is awesome! Prayers for them would be appreciated!

Please send me one of your favorite talks or some things you learned. I'd love to talk about it!

We also got to go to the temple today.

You all should go if you haven't recently! It is a special place of learning, peace, and joy! And it is the House of the Lord! You will feel Him in your life!
One of my favorite talks from conference was Elder Uchtdorf's talk about joy!

As we focus on Jesus Christ and center our life on Him, He will bring us higher and lasting joy!

I want to close with a scripture from Hebrews 12 that I have been thinking a lot about recently. Paul taught:

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Christ suffered everything so everyone could have eternal joy! But it is still our choice to receive that! Look to Christ! You will feel that joy!

I love you all! I hope you have a great week! I am praying for you!

Love,
Elder Goold







A glimpse at our family call today.  (Me in Canby, Ellie at home, Mom at home, Dad in Saint George, Cami, Lucie, and Oliver in Alabama, Emma at BYU...Spence was traveling, Garrett was at work)

Comments