{Letter #105} Rejoice in Christ

 Hi everyone! This has been another amazing week! Miracles come when we continue faithful!

I head home on Wednesday, so this will be the last email of my mission, as such  I will keep it short and sweet this week!

It is my testimony that Christ is the source of all lasting joy! Like Moroni said, I know that "every good gift cometh of Christ".

Christ lives and speaks today. He has once again restored His gospel to the earth, or in other words the good news of Christ is on the earth again!

Joseph Smith was called of God to be the first prophet of the Restoration and to translate The Book of Mormon-Another Testament of Jesus Christ.

The Book of Mormon combined with the Spirit will help any person who sincerely studies it to see God's power in their life!

Nephi taught:

"We talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins" (2 Nephi, 25:26)

Look to Christ and find that joy!

If you have any questions about my mission or the church please reach out to me and tune in to my homecoming talk this Sunday (see details in attachement)! I'd love to talk to any and all of you!

Love,
Elder Goold















Comments