{Letter #90} Testify of What You Know and Feel

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a great week! What was one thing that you learned? Something exciting that happened?

This has been a good week here in the OPM! Here are a couple highlights: Kasey got baptized!!, testimony meeting ×2, and zone conference!
First of all! Kasey got baptized! This was awesome! She has had so many amazing experiences with the Spirit and confirming witness to her. She has hard a hard life, but she was very ready to dive in and make a covenant with God! She will forever be an example to me of what it means to have faith in Christ!

In zone conference we thankfully did not have to give any training this time (as much fun as they are...😬). We got to hear a lot about temple covenants and how they bless our life now and forever!

"The happiest moments on your mission (or in your life) probably came because you were being obedient"

I loved that! It's also very thought provoking. I invite you all to ponder on that and how that relates to your life!

Lastly this Sunday we had 2 testimony meetings! In each one of them we had a friend we are teaching get up and give their testimony that they know that this is Christ's true church! It is super awesome that so many people are being prepared and are open to receiving the gospel!

My spiritual thought from this week is going to come from 1 Nephi 8, which is a vision about the Tree of Life, which represents the love of God! Lehi said:

"And it came to pass that I beheld a tree, whose fruit was desirable to make one happy.
And it came to pass that I did go forth and partake of the fruit thereof; and I beheld that it was most sweet, above all that I ever before tasted. Yea, and I beheld that the fruit thereof was white, to exceed all the whiteness that I had ever seen.  And as I partook of the fruit thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desirous that my family should partake of it also; for I knew that it was desirable above all other fruit."


As you seek out the love of God it will fill your whole life with joy! God has power to do that beyond anything else!

I invite you to read that chapter to learn more about how you can have the love of God in your life! I'd love to hear any thought you have also!
I hope you all are doing great! I am praying for you! Have a fantastic week!

Love,
Elder Goold

Some pics from this week:  

Elder Cherry being goofy...
Some beautiful sunsets...
A dog named Bougie...

A glimpse at our very short phone call today:   (me in Canby, Mom at home, Spence driving to the gym, Emma in Provo, Cam and Lucie in Alabama, Dad on a walk in Saint George, Ellie at BYU-Idaho)  


Comments